Kiowa Child Care

Summary of Key Definitions for Proposed Kiowa Tribe Child Care Plan 2017-2019
Click here for a summary of the key terms and definitions proposed by the Kiowa Tribe Child Care Program as part of the upcoming 2017-2019 CCDF Plan.

Eligibility is based on the following:

  1. Income guidelines.
  2. Parents must be working, going to school or in training
  3. The parent or child must be Kiowa CDIB eligible
  4. Have an OKDHS Denial letter
  5. The child(ren) must be under 13 years of age; and live within the Southwestern portion of Oklahoma in one of the 22 counties served.

The 22 counties are:
Beckham, Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Carter, Cleveland, Comanche, Cotton, Custer, Garvin, Grady, Greer, Harmon, Jackson, Jefferson, Kiowa, McClain, Oklahoma, Roger Mills, Stephens, Tillman, and Washita.

For Families:
2017-18 Kiowa Tribe Child Care Program Family Survey
Please give us your thoughts on ways to improve our Child Care program!
Click here to take a short survey. 

Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our program and services as we strive to provide high-quality, culturally-relevant care to Kiowa children and their families!

Contact Us

Drop us a line!

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.

Kiowa Tribe

806 Wynan Court, Anadarko, Oklahoma 73005, United States

(580) 654-6372