The Kiowa Tribe Food Program has been in existence since August 1982. The Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDIPR) is a federal program that provides USDA foods to low-income households residing in approved areas in southwest Oklahoma.
1. Live within our service area.
2. Have proof of Indian blood (CDIB) or Tribal membership card.
3. One month proof of income verification.
4. Social Security Card.
5. Current bill with updated address for proof of residency.
6. Cannot be on SNAP (food stamps).
Counties of: Greer, Harmon, Kiowa, southwest corner of Caddo, and nothern half of Jackson.
Applications can be downloaded (see downloads below) or picked up at the Food Distribution Office in Carnegie, Oklahoma.
CDIB (certified degree of Indian blood), proof of income, social security card, and proof residency (current utility bill).